Matcha Truffles, 3 Ways!
Treat your taste buds to the best date of their life with these No bake Matcha Strawberry, Almond & Collagen Truffles. The best things come in threes right *wink?
They’re so fun to make, and SO EASY, too! These melt-in-your-mouth beauties are the perfect (yummiest!) way to show someone (aka yourself!) your love!
THESE MATCHA TRUFFLES ARE:
FOR THE MATCHA TRUFFLES
INGREDIENTS (Makes 10 truffles!)
2 tsp. honey or maple syrup
¼ cup almond butter
1 tsp. of vanilla
½ cup of almond flour
¼ cup of flaked almonds
1 tsp. of Teangle Chai or Peppermint Matcha
1 pinch of salt
½ cup of dark chocolate drops
A few spoons of shredded almonds, dried strawberries and/or collagen matcha to garnish.
In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla. Add the almond flour, shredded almonds, matcha and salt and mix until you get a paste.
Roll truffles into balls using roughly 1 Tbsp of your mix & refrigerate for at least 1 hour or 30 minutes in the freezer.
TO DECORATE THE TRUFFLES
For the Almond Truffles:
- Coarsely chop the flaked almonds then transfer to a small plate.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix, then return to the microwave for another 30 seconds and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the truffles in the chocolate, then roll in the shredded almonds until the entire truffle is covered. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
For the Strawberry Truffles:
- Roughly chop the dried strawberries. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Dip the truffles in the melted chocolate, then sprinkle with dried strawberries. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
For the Collagen Truffles:
- In a small bowl, add a scoop or two of Matcha Collagen. Roll the truffles in the Matcha Collagen to coat them well.
Going to make these Matcha Truffles?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha