Pumpkin, spice and everything...MATCHA?!
YUP, meet your new favorite Fall drink! Subtly sweet, soothing, and spicy, this Pumpkin Matcha Chai Latte will warm your body, heart, mind & soul.
If you're looking for a boost of healthy energy for those extra tough (or cold) days...look no further!
This latte is filled to the brim with all the feel-good benefits of Matcha. Your just a sip and a mhmmmm away from meeting your new go-to this season!
THIS MATCHA LATTE IS:
INGREDIENTS (2 lattes)
- ¼ cup of dairy-free cream
- 2 tbsp of plant-based milks
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- ⅛ tsp of pumpkin pie spices
- 1-3 tsp of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp of Teangle Matcha Chai
- Ice cubes
- To prepare the pumpkin cream, combine the dairy-free cream, the milk, the pumpkin puree, spices, maple syrup and vanilla in a tall glass. Using a milk frother, froth until the cream thickens and doubles in volume. Keep.
- To prepare your two lattes, dissolves Teangle Chai Matcha in hot water. Divide between two glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and pour in the pumpkin cream. Garnish with a pinch of pumpkin spices.
Take a photo of your Creamy Pumpkin Matcha Chai Latte and tag us, @teanglematcha