Breakfast? Yes! We looooove breakfast, but sometimes, we’re rushing out the door & simply don’t have time.
Luckily for us (and YOU) we whipped up an Overnight Oat Matcha recipe AKA a yummy ready-to-eat breakfast.
Your mornings won’t ever be the same. You’re welcome ;) !
THIS MATCHA OAT IS:
- Super practical for breakfast
- Filled to the brim with nutrients!
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup of flaked almonds
- ½ cup of coconut flakestasse de flocons de noix de coco
- ½ cup of dried blueberries
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- 2 c. tbsp of Teangle Matcha (Chai, for Cooking, Ceremonial or Collagen)
- ⅓ cup of the oat mix
- ⅓ cup of plant-based yoghurt
- ⅔ cup of plant-based milk
- In a large bowl or mason jar, mix all of the ingredients. Keep in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with fresh fruits or a drizzle of maple syrup and honey.
Take a photo of your overnight Matcha oats, share it on instagram and tag us @teanglematcha