Just imagine... it's a sweater weather kinda Sunday morning your loved ones are gathered around the table and then BAM you whip out an everest-like mountain of Matcha pancakes on the table. NSTANT SUCCESS!
These hearty protein pancakes will keep you energized all morning looooonnnnnng! They're fluffy and full of flavour like traditional pancakes yet are free of gluten and dairy!
Say no more!
THESE MATCHA PANCAKES ARE:
- Full of protein
- The green energy you need!
- ½ squashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp of flour
- ½ tsp of Teangle Matcha for Recipes
- ¼ a tsp of baking powder
- ¼ cup of plant-based milk
- In a big bowl, squish the banana until reduced into a puree. Add in egg and whip.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients until you get a smooth batter without any clumps. If needed, add more plant-based milk.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. When the pan is hot, add in oil.
- For each pancake add about ¼ of your pancake mix. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until they're golden and you can stick a knife in the center without it being dirty when it comes out.
- Finish off by garnishing your pancakes with fresh fruits, yoghurt and of course maple syrup!
Take a photo of your Protein Matcha Pancakes and tag us @teanglematcha