If there was ever a cocktail to sip this summer, this is IT fam. Dangerously easy to drink - this Matcha & Pineapple Daiquiri will help you stay cool & energized!
With just one sip, you’ll be instantly transported to a tropical vacation. Plus, it calls for only a handful of ingredients.
Psst! It’s super easy to make in BIG batches, meaning it’s ideal for your next tipsy backyard BBQ party! You’re welcome ;) !
THIS MATCHA DAIQUIRI IS:
Perfect for those HOT days!
- 3 oz of white rhum
- 1 ½ oz of lime juice
- 1 ½ oz of syrup
- 1 c. tsp of Teangle Matcha for Recipes and Ginger & Lemongrass Matcha
- 1 tasse de cubes d’ananas congelés
- ½ tasse de cubes de glace
- In a blender combine all ingredients. Mix until you get the consistency of a slushie.
- Serve in two glasses. If you want to be a little fancy, add some comestible flowers ;)!
Take a photo of your Matcha & Pineapple Daiquiri and share it on Instagram @teanglematcha