Love Matcha for its energy? Wait until you take a sip (OK..a glass..or two *wink!) of this Matcha Kombucha & Gin Cocktail. You’ll be the life of the party… or your “living room” *wink!
Talk about a perfectly fizzy and refreshing drink!
Ring-a-ling-dong-ding. It’s happy hour!!!
THIS MATCHA COCKTAIL IS:
Like taking a sip of the tropics
Refreshing & energizing!
FOR 1 COCKTAIL:
- 4 pineapple cubes
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp of Teangle Ginger & Lemongrass Matcha
- 1,5 oz of local gin with or without alcohol*
- 1,5 oz of local tonic water*
- 3 oz of pineapple and kiwi kombucha*
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker or in the Teangle bottle, add the pineapple, salt and matcha. With a cocktail muddler, press the pineapple to extract its juice.
- Strain the mixture to keep the juice only and pour in an old fashioned glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the gin, tonic and kombucha.
- Mix with a cocktail spoon to cool the cocktail.
- Top with a fresh or dried pineapple slice and a small straw.
*If you don’t have a shaker, you can use the Teangle bottle. It’s perfect to strain the pineapple mixture.
*1 oz = 2 tbsp
Going to make this Matcha Kombucha & Gin Cocktail at home?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha