ABSURDLY refreshing grapefruit-y, matcha-ey, slightly fizzy & sweet beverage from heaven. On the refreshing scale of 1 to 10, this Non Alcoholic Matcha-Gin Cocktail is a 55. You feel us?
If you’ve been out and about all day and need to unwind & energize, sit back, kick your feet up and GETCHOSELF A GLASS OF DIS ASAP and sip, sip, sip. It’s MANDATORY!
Psst…. If you’re not cutting back on your alcohol intake this month you can totally use real gin (Whatever tickles your fancy right!? *wink)
THIS MATCHA MOCKTAIL IS:
- Perfect for that Sunday brunch!
- 2 oz non-alcoholic Gin
- 1 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 0,5 oz simple syrup or rosemary syrup
- ⅛ tsp Teangle Ceremonial or Cooking Matcha OR Ginger & Lemongrass Matcha
- Fresh thyme
- Tonic water
- In a shaker or a mason jar, add all the ingredients except tonic water. Add a handful of ice and shake vigorously until cold.
- Serve on ice and top with tonic water. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and fresh thyme.
Going to make this Matcha-Gin Mocktail ?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha