Oh my word! Matcha for breakfast...lunch...dinner (& snacks!)? Yes, please! Get ready to meet your new BFF with this delicious Matcha & Avocado Toast recipe!!
This crunchy-yet-creamy trio is yummy, easy and oh-so-energizing!!
What more could you ask for?
THESE MATCHA & AVO TOASTS ARE:
- SUPER energizing!!
- 1 avocado
- Half a lemon juice
- ½ tsp of Teangle Ceremonial Matcha
- 2 to 4 slices of rye bread*
- A few fresh or dried figs, sliced
- A drizzle of honey or vegan honey
- 1 pinch of flaky salt
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, the lemon juice and the matcha. Mash with a fork. If you want an extra creamy avocado mash, you can also do this step with a hand blender.
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Spread the avocado mash on each slice of bread. Top with a few slices of figs, a drizzle of honey and a pinch of flaky salt.
*Gluten free options: Sweet potato toasts, gluten free sourdough bread or any kind of gluten free bread
Going to make this Matcha & Avocado Toast?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha