Starbucks rolled out their new summery Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink and we couldn’t help but give it a Matcha-ey twist!
Each sip feels like a tropical holiday, minus the sand in your pants. It'll keep you feeling refreshed and energized through those warm sunny days.
Now sit back, sip and relax poolside. Oh, and don't forget to lather on the sunscreen!
THIS MATCHA LATTE IS:
- ¼ cup of diced pineapple
- ½ cup of guava nectar
- ¼ cup of non-sweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp of Teangle Matcha Ginger & Lemongrass
- Ice cubes
- ¼ cup of dragon fruit in cubes
- Mash the pineapple cubes with a cocktail masher. Keep the pineapple juice and remove the pulp.
- Combine the pineapple juice, guava nectar and coconut milk in a glass. Reserve.
- In another glass, dissolve the matcha in the water. To the pineapple, coconut and guava mixture, add the dragon fruit pieces and enough ice to fill the glass. Pour the matcha over the ice to create two separate layers. Garnish with a piece of dragon fruit and enjoy.
Take a photo of your Matcha ice cream and share it on Instagram @teanglematcha