Hey there matcha lovers! Today we're going to show you how to create a healthy and delicious iced matcha latte in the comfort of your own home! If you make this recipe, snap a pic, post it on Instagram, and tag us at @teanglematcha 📸.
IN THIS POST: EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A DELICIOUS ICED MATCHA LATTE
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Teangle Ceremonial Matcha
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- A bamboo whisk or Teangle Milk Frother
- A matcha sifter (you can grab one on amazon)
- 3/4 cup of plant based milk (we used coconut milk)
- 2 teaspoons of organic honey (optional)
- Ice, lots of it!
- First, grab your favorite glass and fill it with ice cubes. This will give your latte that satisfying chill.
- Next up, you'll need some milk. You can use any milk of your choice – dairy or plant-based – whichever suits your preference.
- Froth the milk until it's nice and creamy. This step is essential to achieve that classic latte texture.
- Sift 1-2 teaspoons of your ceremonial matcha as this helps to break up any clumps.
- Pour in a small amount of hot water – not boiling, but around 175°F (80°C) – and whisk it vigorously until it forms a smooth and vibrant green paste.
- To add a touch of sweetness, drizzle in some honey or your preferred sweetener. Adjust it according to your taste.
- And there you have it – a perfectly crafted Iced Matcha Latte that's as delightful to look at as it is to sip.