A week already since the Back to School ... .and, let's face it, we all need a little boost of energy!
Here is a quick, full of good things and most and foremost DE-LI-CIOUS recipe !
• Athletes ? Here is your best post training reward. Run, pedal, zumba then recharge!
• Students ? The best break of your day - nibble, enjoy and then concentrate!
• Mom dad ? A well deserved little helper before, during or after work that fits perfectly in the lunch box!
While our matcha tea powder will reduce your physical and mental stress and help with your focus and your enery, dates, rich in antioxidants and vitamins, will act against fatigue and strengthen your immune system for the upcoming autumn.
If you make our energy balls recipes, please snap a pic, post it on Instagram, and tag us at @teanglematcha
THESE MATCHA ENERGY BALLS ARE:
Filled with Nutrients and Vitamins
1/2 cup of grated coconut, unsweetened
2 tbsp. of Teangle Matcha powder
12 Medjool dates (these dates are bigger and softer).
1/2 cup of oatmeal (the texture will be smoother if you use oatmeal flour and more "chewy bar" if you go with the flakes)
1/2 cup of almond butter
Ditto for coconut oil which contains lauric and caprylic acids, acids known for their antimicrobial effects.
Bonus ? The recognized benefits of coconut on your hair, skin and nails! You will shine from the inside out!
- Soften the dates in hot water for 10 minutes
- For a smoother texture, grind the oatmeal in the blender. Set aside.
- Blend the dates to make a smooth puree (add water if necessary). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the puree, the Teangle Matcha and the grated coconut.
- Add the almond butter and the coconut oil.
- While stiring, gradually add the oatmeal to the mix.
- Roll into small balls (approximately 1" in diameter each).