“I’ll have a BIG scoop of antioxidants please”
If you've never tried Matcha ice cream before, you've seriously been missing out! This creamy & sweet treat is perfect for cooling off on a hot day!
Best of all? This energy boosting goodness is so healthy, that you can totally have ice cream for breakfast now.
Your welcome ;)
THIS MATCHA ICE CREAM IS:
So easy to make!
Extra creamy, extra dreamy!
- 4 frozen bananas*
- 1 tbsp Matcha Teangle Matcha for Recipes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of non-dairy milk
- In a high power blender, add all ingredients. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer the matcha nice-cream in a container and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve in an ice cream cone.
* For extra delicious ice cream, choose extra ripe bananas.
Take a photo of your Matcha ice cream and share it on Instagram @teanglematcha