If you love Matcha, Oreos and all things sweet, this Matcha Frappuccino is definitely for you!
So creamy and sweet enough to satisfy even the biggest cravings, you can stuff yourself guilt-free knowing you'll have the energy to seize the day (and night!).
THIS MATCHA FRAPPUCCINO IS:
- Super creamy
- Better than you could buy!
FOR 1 FRAPPUCCINO:
For the Frappuccino:
- 8 ice cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup vegetable milk
- 2-3 tbsp. sugar-free vanilla jello mix (or 2 tbsp sweetener + ¼ tsp xanthan gum)
- 1 C. teaspoon Matcha Teangle*
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon oreo cookie crumbs
- whipped coconut cream
- A drizzle of chocolate syrup
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the Frappuccino.
- Garnish the bottom of a glass with Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Pour the Frappuccino into the glass and garnish with whipped coconut cream, chocolate syrup and an oreo cookie.
Take a picture of your Matcha Frappuccino, share it on Instagram and tag us at @teanglematcha