Ready to sip the creamiest Matcha latte of your life?
If you haven't been hiding under a rock this last year, you’ve probably seen it on Instagram or Tiktok: this creamy two-toned Matcha drink has literally taken the internet by storm! And for good reason - it’s delicious!
Ever wonder what sunshine in the clouds tastes like? You’re at the right place *wink!
Sipping this Matcha Dalgona is like swallowing sweet tiny fluffy clouds that just melt in your mouth.
Think: matcha latte, but extra creamy and extra dreamy.
Helloooooooooo cloud nine!
THIS MATCHA DALGONA IS:
Extra creamy & EXTRA dreamy!
FOR 1 DALGONA:
- 3 tbsp of aquafaba or vegan whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp of Teangle Cooking Matcha or Teangle Matcha of choice
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- With a whisk or a stand mixer, beat the aquafaba or whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the sweetener to the aquafaba meringue or vegan whipped cream. Whisk until it forms soft peaks.
- Add matcha and salt and whisk to combine.
- In a glass, pour the non-dairy milk. Top with the matcha mixture and enjoy.
Going to make this Matcha Dalgona at home?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha