1 min read
How to Make a Matcha Margarita
Matcha Margarita or Matcharita señorita!
Like it hot and spicy ? Well, you’re in luck because this cocktail is sure to turn up the heat.
Fresh-squeezed tangy lime, Matcha and Firebarns Hot Sauce meet iced cold tequila to make this delish cocktail your hot-but-sweet go-to fiesta drink !
Not that you need to justify drinking this to anyone...BUT this Matcharita it’s also super low in sugar. Your welcome *wink
Ring Ring… Is that happy hour calling ?!
THIS MATCHA MARGARITA IS:
- Low carb
INGREDIENTS (1 TALL GLASS)
- 1 slice of cucumber
- 3 dabs of Firebarns tequila lime
- 1 slice of jalapeño
- A pinch of salt
- 30 mL of sweetner
- ¼ cup of water
- 45 mL of tequila
- 45 mL of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of Cooking Matcha
- Ice cubes
- In the Teangle bottle, crush the cucumber and jalapeño with a pinch of salt.
- Add all remaining ingredients and a few ice cubes and vigorously shake for 30 secondes.
- Fill a glass or two with crushed ice and pour the margarita over.
Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha