You can never have too much chocolate! Only chocolate in reserve, to concoct a chocolate and Matcha fruit plate! Raise your cup of tea, if that's okay.
This recipe is a real explosion of sweetness for the taste buds. A little pick-me-up, delicious and rich in antioxidants, which is prepared in less than 10 minutes!
Oh la la - ready to sink your teeth into a piece of fruit…or two?
THESE FRUITS IN MATCHA ARE:
- Gluten free
- Only three ingredients!
- 1 pineapple*
- 200g semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon Teangle Matcha
- Cut the pineapple into slices about 1 cm thick.
- In the microwave or in a bain-marie, melt the dark chocolate. For the microwave method, cook for 30 seconds, mix, return to the microwave and repeat the process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Meanwhile, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each slice of pineapple in the chocolate and transfer to the baking sheet. Leave to harden at room temperature for one hour.
- When the chocolate is solidified, sprinkle with matcha, using a sieve, the chocolate part of each fruit.
- For best results, serve immediately.
* It is possible to replace the pineapple with any sweet fruit; the sugar from the fruit will balance out the bitterness of the matcha powder.
Take a picture of your chocolate and Matcha fruit, share it on Instagram and tag us at @teanglematcha